Midlands Biosecurity Group: Annual General Meeting
The inaugural AGM will be held on 15 October at 11am at the Coorow Hall. Lunch provided.
Order of Business:
- BusinessPresentation of the 2020/21 operational plan
- Nominate the board of Management
- Meet your local Licensed Pest Management Technicians
- Learn about our future activities
Click here for more information.
Garden with the Gurus
Join us for a fun day in Joey and Ian Seymour's beautiful garden on their farm in Miling on Friday, 25 October.
Last year's Garden Workshop sold out fast so don't miss out!
The day will feature garden experts Tanvier Fowler (Permaculture West) and Nancy Scade (Australian Native Nursery), unique stalls from the region and garden tour with Joey!
Attendees have the option to Bring Your Own Picnic or order a yummy lunch for an additional $15 when you purchase your tickets online.
Morning tea will be provided.
Water resources & irrigation workshop
An afternoon exploring the opportunities and resources the West Midlands has to offer. A free WMG workshop hosted at the Dandaragan CRC from 3pm - 7pm with dinner and drinks included.
- Variable rate irrigation: is it worth it and what are the pitfalls?
- Remote monitoring options for irrigation
- Lowering the cost of pumping for irrigation
- New opportunities and licensing for irrigation in the region
- Competition for water resources: new development in the region
Click HERE for more information.