Precision Ag Workshop
Tailored to each region information presented will include grower experiences, economic examples of applications, data layers to identify and manage variability as well as look at software/cloud-based programs and tips and tricks for success.
Workshops will provide a brief introduction into precision agriculture so each participant can develop a PA implementation plan.
Please bring your laptop and printed out farm map with aerial photo background for personalised discussions and results. Second workshop will follow with topics based upon participants feedback.
Facilitator: Bindi Isbister (DPIRD)
Join us at the Dandaragan Hall for the latest agribusiness information, prominent speakers and trial results relevant to our region from across the cropping and livestock sectors.
- Brad Hogg (Australian Cricketer) will share his incredible story!
- 2021 Market Outlook | Rabobank
- Navigating uncertainty in 2021 | Jimmy Wilson (CEO CBH Group)
- 2020 WMG Long Season Wheat exciting yields & results | Nathan Craig (WMG)
- Transitioning to a non-mulesing operation | Ashley Herbert (Agrarian Management)
- 2020 WMG Pastures Demonstration results | Brianna Hindle (WMG)
- NVTs: Top Crops to look out for | Richard Devlin (Living Farm)
- Budgeting to optimise feed and stocking rates
- Fall Army Worm: are we at risk? | Christiaan Valentine (DPIRD)
- Boosting beef production in the West Midlands | Erin O'Brien (WMG)
Add the 2021 Seasonal Updates to your calendar via the handy links below:
Spring Field Day
Join the WMG on Wednesday, 21 September for our annual Spring Field Day! This year's event will showcase applied research and bring researchers, agronomists, livestock experts and industry leaders to the region to exchange knowledge with the local farming community. See all the latest in crop agronomy, livestock management, NVT’s and more at this year's event in Badgingarra at the Scotney family's farm, "Warialda".
More information to come. Stay tuned!