Join us at the Dandaragan Hall for the latest agribusiness information, prominent speakers and trial results relevant to our region from across the cropping and livestock sectors.
- Brad Hogg (Australian Cricketer) will share his incredible story!
- 2021 Market Outlook | Rabobank
- Navigating uncertainty in 2021 | Jimmy Wilson (CEO CBH Group)
- 2020 WMG Long Season Wheat exciting yields & results | Nathan Craig (WMG)
- Transitioning to a non-mulesing operation | Ashley Herbert (Agrarian Management)
- 2020 WMG Pastures Demonstration results | Brianna Hindle (WMG)
- NVTs: Top Crops to look out for | Richard Devlin (Living Farm)
- Budgeting to optimise feed and stocking rates
- Fall Army Worm: are we at risk? | Christiaan Valentine (DPIRD)
- Boosting beef production in the West Midlands | Erin O'Brien (WMG)
Add the 2021 Seasonal Updates to your calendar via the handy links below:
Getting Started with Precision Ag
Precision Ag Specialists will be on hand for this one day workshop to support growers to get their PA software ready to generate Variable Rate application maps.
Led by Bindi Isbister (Agrarian Management) and supported by representatives from AFGRI/John Deere, Redmac/Case, Vantage/Trimble, McIntosh & Son/New Holland.
A full day event with sundowner to follow!
Please bring your laptop with software loaded so that you can get the most out of the day!
Wednesday 30th June, 10am-4pm
WMG Office, Dandaragan.
RSVP to: email@example.com or Phone: 9651 4008
Spring Field Day
Join the WMG on Wednesday, 21 September for our annual Spring Field Day! This year's event will showcase applied research and bring researchers, agronomists, livestock experts and industry leaders to the region to exchange knowledge with the local farming community. See all the latest in crop agronomy, livestock management, NVT’s and more at this year's event in Badgingarra at the Scotney family's farm, "Warialda".
More information to come. Stay tuned!