Spring Bus Tour
Join the WMG on Wednesday, 23 September for a Spring Field Day on wheels! Tour the 2020 Dandaragan trial sites alongside research partners and agronomists.
- Late season amelioration and pasture species combo to reduce wind erosion
- Soil pit: root growth and Plozza Plowing
- Buffering the season with long season wheat
- Surveying nutrient availability on ameliorated soils
- Chickpea and wheat root growth in ameliorated soils
- Using chickpea to convert early soil moisture into profit
- Plus more!
Meet at the Dandaragan Community Rec Club (DCRC) at 11am sharp!
Spots are limited so book your seat now!
Lunch provided. BBQ and "Beers & Ideas" session to follow at DCRC.
For more information, view the flyer PDF below.
Join us in Badgingarra on Wednesday, 14 October for a full day of demos and presentations to answer the big question: what does the future look like for our sheep meat industry?
- Panel session: impact of COVID-19 on lamb supply and export
- Eye Muscle Area (EMA) & Intra-muscular Fat (IMF) scanning demo
- Filling the summer/autumn feed gap
- Brucellosis: how to manage and reduce the risk
- Confinement feeding
- Plus hear from and catch up with WA's leading processors!
- And plenty more!
Join us at the Dandaragan Hall for the latest agribusiness information, prominent speakers and trial results relevant to our region from across the cropping and livestock sectors. STAY TUNED! More information including exciting topics and speakers will be confirmed in the new year.
Don’t want to miss this one? Add the 2021 Seasonal Updates to your calendar via the handy links below: